Have you ever heard of twin heart meditation? If not, then it is one of the best forms of meditation you can do. It hopes to raise one’s vibrations toward higher states of awareness and increased levels of consciousness. Twin heart meditation, what we often call “illumination”, was introduced by the famous meditation expert Master Choa Kok Sui. In the present, this innovative meditation form is being practiced by tens of thousands of people of different religions and backgrounds from all over the world.
Twin heart meditation works on both the physical, mental and spiritual self of an individual. Therefore, it helps to improve the overall health of the meditators. These are some amazing facts of the twin heart meditation technique.
1. Twin heart means the heart chakra (the emotional heart) and the crown chakra (the spiritual heart). The first section is the heart chakra which points towards the emotional side of an individual.
2. The second section is the crown chakra which is the spiritual heart. The purpose of twin heart meditation is to strike a connection between these two heart sections through the physical, mental powers, and the brain.
3. After the common gateway between these two heart sections has been created, surplus energy is produced in the form of pure white light, which is also called as Prana.
4. This energy passes to crown chakra from the heart chakra. Then, it spreads into the brain and illuminates the entire body.
5. That the positive light spreads through the brain and body helps to cure many diseases and disorders like heart problems, depression, stress, negative thoughts, anxiety, etc.
Twin heart meditation makes you more positive and happier because you start repelling all the negativity around you. It increases mental concentration, physical awareness and heals various diseases. Therefore, it helps you to become a better person and helps improve the relationships in your life.